Breast Surgeries Available in Milwaukee
- Breast Augmentation: Among the most popular plastic surgery procedures in the world, breast augmentation is designed to increase the size of the breast and, in some cases, create a more uniform shape. Breast augmentation is one of the most popular procedures performed in Milwaukee.
- Breast Reduction: In some cases, the breasts can become overly large, causing severe back and neck pain. The solution is to have the breast tissue reduced. This procedure is among the highest ranked in the nation in terms of quality of life afterwards and in terms of patient satisfaction.
- Breast Revision: Despite all of the technology and expertise applied to breast augmentation, sometimes patients can be unhappy with the results. While this happens only rarely, Dr. Bosbous makes a special effort to ensure these patients end up with breasts they can be proud of and results they love.
- Breast Lift: As we age, gravity and child rearing can join forces to change the shape of the breasts. Breast lift procedures restore the youthful shape and youthful perkiness you enjoyed in your earlier days.
All breast procedures in Milwaukee begin with a consultation. To schedule your confidential consultation with Dr. Bosbous, contact us today–and you’ll begin your transformational journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take For Recovery After Breast Implant Surgery?
A. Mostly, you can get fully recovered from breast augmentation treatment in approximately four to six weeks of time. Each client has a specific recovery period that will vary based on their rate of wound healing and the kind of surgery they underwent. You will be able to return to your regular routine earlier than you anticipated if you carefully follow our doctor’s instructions and advice. To help you get through the healing process easily and properly, our surgeon will prescribe you with required antibiotics, immune suppressants, and analgesics. Depending on your particular needs, they might also recommend other medications.
What Are The Complications Associated With Breast Surgeries?
A. In every surgery, there is a little possibility that there can be some complications. These complications can be like this-
- Anaesthesia side effects
- Bleeding from the wound during or after the treatment
- The wound gets infected due to poor hygiene or contact with external contaminants
- Due to injury to some nerves, there are any changes in the nipple or breast sensation
- Improper recovery leads to scarring of the wounds
- Feel any pain for more than a week or so until the body starts to recover
- Leakage or rupture in implant
- Revision surgery is required if the results are not the same as expected
At Milwaukee, our team of professionals has expertise in this field which will surely minimise the level of any kind of complications in the services and treatments provided to our clients. You will definitely get the best consultant and experience from our hospital.
What Should I Eat After Breast Augmentation Surgery?
A. If you have recently gone through a breast augmentation surgery, to heal your wounds fast you are entirely dependent on your diet. If you take a proper diet then your body will become healthy and functions properly to speed up the recovery process and avoid any complications. Doctors also recommend their patients give focus on light and healthy foods after the surgery. You can face indigestion after the surgery due to stress so you need to have soft and easy-to-digest meals including apple sauce, scrambled eggs, yogurt, and chicken broth for at least 3 to 4 days after surgery. If you need to know about what you can eat and what not after the surgery, you may schedule an appointment with our surgeon by contacting us or filling out the form on our website.
What Are The Restrictions After Breast Surgery?
A. Restrictions are very important after any major surgery to lower the chances of any occurring complications. Any type of surgery involves cutting tissue and it can bleed or tear until it is healed properly. A few restrictions after the breast surgery that you should keep in mind are mentioned below:
- Avoid wearing an underwire bra for at least four to five weeks after the surgery and consider wearing sports or a surgical bra that will provide comfort and support to your breasts. It will also help you to sleep comfortably by keeping your breasts in the proper place.
- Don’t sleep on your stomach or sides for a few days after your surgery as it will help in improving circulation, lowers fluid buildup, and allows the breasts to stay in a more natural position during the healing process.
- Avoid taking body showers for at least two to three days as the incisions need to be completely closed for about 72 hours after the surgery. If the incisions get wet too soon, it can cause them to open which will directly impact your healing process and even lead to infections.
- Avoid doing any exercise or lifting heavy weights for at least four to six weeks after your surgery. It can lead to many complications during the healing process like bleeding, aching, and swelling.
How Many Types Of Breast Surgery Are There?
A. The term “breast surgery” refers to a broad range of procedures done on the breasts. These procedures range from increasing or decreasing the size of your breasts and are customised to meet your specific needs and aesthetic goals. Our highly expert plastic surgeons provide the full range of breast surgery options and can assist you in choosing the method that will surely deliver you the best results. The types of breast surgeries are mentioned below:
- Breast Augmentation – is medically referred to as augmentation mammoplasty which is a plastic surgery method in which the surgeon uses breast implants and fat-graft mammoplasty techniques to increase the size and shape of the breasts, and even change their texture.
- Breast Lift – is medically referred to as mastopexy which is a cosmetic surgery procedure done to raise and reshape the breasts. This surgery will make breasts more muscular and more shapely in case they are saggy in appearance.
- Breast Reduction – is medically referred to as mammaplasty which is a plastic surgery procedure done to remove excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin that will reduce and change the shape of breasts.
- Breast Revision – is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of the existing saline or silicone implants from the breasts and replacing them with new implants.
What Are Your Timings To Visit?
A. Our hospital timings are 9 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday and stay closed on Saturday and Sunday. Or you can contact us at (262) 836-7300 to fix an appointment for your surgeon consultation. Our team of specialists will undoubtedly provide in-depth consultation to help you with your concerns and requirements and will also assure you to deliver the best treatment services.
What Is Breast Implant Illness (BII)?
A. Breast implant illness (BII) is also known as breast implant disease which is a massive range of symptoms that emerge after anyone gets a breast implant treatment. This may be a result of autoimmune or inflammatory reactions, though the accurate cause is still unidentified. Exhaustion, aches in the joints, lack of focus, and rashes are typical symptoms of breast implant illness.
Can I Get Personalised Breast Revision Surgery In Your Hospital?
A. The main reason for breast revision surgery is to resolve any issues that someone faced during or after breast reconstruction surgery that negatively impact their quality of life or health. If you are not satisfied anyhow with your first breast augmentation surgery, you can absolutely give input to our surgeon regarding your desired size, shape, and sense of your breasts. We will surely provide you with the best breast revision surgery with proper treatment service.
What Is The Right Age For Breast Augmentation?
A. Breast Augmentation can be done to anyone who is basically 18 years above and has good physical and emotional health. Although, for the first time, most of the women who are seeking breast surgery are between the ages of 25 to 45. In fact, a person’s health matters the most rather than their age in determining whether they can undergo this treatment safely or not.
Consult A Doctor Online Now!
- Testimonials -
What People Say
"Dr. Bosbous and his team exceeded all my expectations. I am a year post-op, and I am delighted with my results. What you can expect: thorough, thoughtful explanation of the process; compassion and respect; professionalism and yet approachable, friendly demeanor."
- Kara N.
"Everything about my procedure was wonderful. I could not be happier."
- Amy K.
"The absolute best experience ever! So friendly, professional and knowledgeable. My results are excellent! The whole process went smoothly without complications. I see the results that I went in for."
- Kim N.
"Absolutely loving my post op results! Dr. Bosbous and his entire staff made me feel very comfortable and validated my concerns from the get go. I'm very happy with my decision to have surgery AND to have Dr. Bosbous perform it. Thank you!!!"
- Shellie S.
"The whole experience was wonderful. The medical staff is so caring and Dr. Bosbous is extremely skilled. I love my results."
- Amy L.