Feel More Comfortable and Confident
In today’s world, women are feeling a renewed sense of empowerment and ownership regarding their body’s appearance and function. This has led to discussion and development of procedures that can help improve the aesthetics and functional goals of even the most intimate areas. In many cases, a vaginal rejuvenation procedure including a labia reduction (labiaplasty) or fat grafting of the labia majora can enhance a woman’s sexual image and experience. Small changes can make a big difference. If you suffer from the side effects of excess labia you may be a candidate for this procedure. Excess and stretched labial skin can cause frustration with hygiene, personal embarrassment or may even cause sex to be uncomfortable. Oftentimes a labia reduction can alleviate some, if not all, of these issues.
Dr. Bosbous prides himself on caring and thoughtful interactions with his patients. Your consultation will provide a discreet and dignified environment for you to share your concerns and ask questions. Specific complications, as well as postoperative restrictions and care will be discussed with you at this time. Dr. Bosbous enjoys helping women in the Milwaukee area restore form and function to their bodies, boosting self-confidence and enhancing positive self-image through the vaginal rejuvenation surgery in milwaukee.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedures
- Labiaplasty: Labia reduction is performed as an outpatient procedure and typically lasts about 90 minutes. The procedure will reduce the size and length of the labia minora (inner lips.) The function of the labia minora is to cover the clitoris and vaginal opening. Dr. Bosbous will carefully reduce the excess tissue while taking care to maintain its function. Also known as a labiaplasty, this procedure can help reduce the complications of oversized labia minora such as difficulties with hygiene or discomfort during sex.
- Labiaplasty Revision Surgery: Dr. Bosbous often sees patients who are unhappy with a previous labiplasty procedure. In order to produce the final desired results, sometimes labiaplasty revision surgery is required. This procedure essentially augments the previous results in order to finally give you the look you’re after.
- Labia Majora Fat Grafting: Fat grafting can help restore the labia majora’s appearance, which can lose volume and projection over time giving the external genitals an aged, deflated look. This will provide a full, youthful rejuvenated external look and help renew your confidence regarding the area.
To get started on your transformation, contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Makes A Good Vaginal Rejuvenation Candidate?
Vaginal rejuvenation is the combination of surgical and non-surgical procedures that are done to give strength and tightness to vagina tissues. With growing age in women, collagen production slows down, resulting in vaginal laxity. Menopause and childbirth also create the symptoms of vaginal laxity which can be easily treated by this procedure. An example of a good candidate for vaginal rejuvenation is someone who experiences:
- Lack Of Vaginal Strength
- Vaginal Dryness
- Pain During Sex
- Lack Of Sexual Interest
- Altered Or Stretched Vaginas
- Reduced Sensation During Intercourse
- Sagging Vaginal Structures
To check whether this treatment suits you, you can book a consultation with Dr. Bosbous.
What is the Best Age for Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Does Vaginal Rejuvenation Work?
What Surgical Methods Of Vaginal Rejuvenation Include?
Vaginoplasty or vaginal rejuvenation is performed by surgical and non-surgical methods.
- Labiaplasty: In this, the labia or the lips of the candidate’s vagina is reshaped.
- Vaginoplasty: is performed after childbirth to repair or tighten the vaginal canal.
- Clitoral hood reduction: Extra tissue covering the clitoris is removed in this method.
- Monsplasty: Bulging of the mons is reduced with this procedure.
- Vulvoplasty: External genitalia reshaping is performed.
- Perineoplasty: Genital hiatus length is narrowed down in this procedure.
What Is Recovery Like After Vaginal Rejuvenation?
How Soon Will I See Results After My Vaginal Tightening Procedure?
How Many Sessions Will I Need?
How Long Does It Take To Complete The Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure?
Why Should I Choose Dr. Bosbous As My Surgeon Over Other Surgeons?
Consult A Doctor Online Now!
- Testimonials -
What People Say
"Dr. Bosbous and his team exceeded all my expectations. I am a year post-op, and I am delighted with my results. What you can expect: thorough, thoughtful explanation of the process; compassion and respect; professionalism and yet approachable, friendly demeanor."
- Kara N.
"Everything about my procedure was wonderful. I could not be happier."
- Amy K.
"The absolute best experience ever! So friendly, professional and knowledgeable. My results are excellent! The whole process went smoothly without complications. I see the results that I went in for."
- Kim N.
"Absolutely loving my post op results! Dr. Bosbous and his entire staff made me feel very comfortable and validated my concerns from the get go. I'm very happy with my decision to have surgery AND to have Dr. Bosbous perform it. Thank you!!!"
- Shellie S.
"The whole experience was wonderful. The medical staff is so caring and Dr. Bosbous is extremely skilled. I love my results."
- Amy L.