Facial Plastic Surgery
To Defy Aging
Facial plastic surgery is commonly done for one of two reasons. The first is as we age many people often have the desire to soften the natural changes in our facial appearance that occur with time. Gravity, sun exposure and genetics all play large roles in how gracefully our face ages. The second reason is to correct asymmetries or prominences in facial structures such as the nose, chin or ears that have been present since birth and often contribute to decreased self-esteem and self-confidence.
Common procedures used to correct facial aging include facelift, necklift, blepharoplasty (eye lid lift), and brow lift. These may be done alone or in combination to achieve the most natural result. Procedures that are commonly done to change facial structure contours include rhinoplasty, otoplasty (ear surgery) and chin augmentation. Facial plastic surgery is typically done as an outpatient procedure with recovery times that vary based on the type and number of procedures performed. Dr. Bosbous strives to achieve natural looking results for his patients. He will take the time to listen to your individual concerns, explain your options and design a surgical plan to help you put your best face forward. Please take some time to learn about some of the various procedures Dr. Bosbous offers by using the links provided.
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift): Often as we age, we develop excess tissue around our eyelids. This can make us look older than we feel, even tired or angry when we aren’t. Blepharoplasty is designed to eliminate this excess tissue and make you look much more youthful, bringing your eyes to life again.
- Brow Lift: As you age, you may develop concentration lines in your forehead. The brow is especially susceptible to wrinkles because of the shape of the head. In fact, sometimes you can develop excess tissue and wrinkles on the forehead before the rest of your face. A brow lift is designed to address this.
- Facelift: When you want your entire face to look more youthful–when you want to ditch the excess skin that’s causing wrinkles or jowls and replace it with natural-looking smooth skin, a facelift is the way to go. Modern facelift procedures are great at hiding scars and providing patients with natural-looking, youthful results.
- Otoplasty (Ear Surgery): When your ears aren’t quite the shape you’d like them to be, otoplasty performed by Dr. Bosbous can reshape those ears. Often, patients seek out otoplasty because their ears are overly large or stick out too far. Otoplasty is designed to mitigate that and keep the ears in proportion with the head.
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery): Perhaps more commonly known as a “nose-job,” rhinoplasty is among the most popular aesthetic procedures available today. A good rhinoplasty procedure will help bring your face into balance and give you the nose you’ve always wanted.
If you’d like to get started on your facial plastic surgery procedure, there’s no reason to delay. Contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation.
Consult A Doctor Online Now!
- Testimonials -
What People Say
"Dr. Bosbous and his team exceeded all my expectations. I am a year post-op, and I am delighted with my results. What you can expect: thorough, thoughtful explanation of the process; compassion and respect; professionalism and yet approachable, friendly demeanor."
- Kara N.
"Everything about my procedure was wonderful. I could not be happier."
- Amy K.
"The absolute best experience ever! So friendly, professional and knowledgeable. My results are excellent! The whole process went smoothly without complications. I see the results that I went in for."
- Kim N.
"Absolutely loving my post op results! Dr. Bosbous and his entire staff made me feel very comfortable and validated my concerns from the get go. I'm very happy with my decision to have surgery AND to have Dr. Bosbous perform it. Thank you!!!"
- Shellie S.
"The whole experience was wonderful. The medical staff is so caring and Dr. Bosbous is extremely skilled. I love my results."
- Amy L.